SERVICE WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
SERVICE AND SUPPORT
Many issues can be resolved by calling our service center at (800) 613-3874 / M-Thur 9am-5:00pm Central Time, Friday 8-Noon.
Before returning your steamer for service, please contact us by phone (800) 613-3874 or through email at email@example.com. Our customer service representative will explain how you must package and ship your Steamer to prevent further damage.
Pack your Steamer with material to prevent damage during shipping. US STEAM will not be responsible for damage during shipping. Drain the water from the boiler and reservoir tanks, EXCLUDE all accessories, and cart. You will be responsible for all shipping cost.
7940 Rodeo Trail, Ste 360
Mansfield, TX 76063
Your steamer comes with a warranty which becomes effective on the date of purchase from US STEAM and is granted to the initial customer and is nontransferable. Any claims under this warranty must be made before the end of the applicable warranty period.
Your steamer is warrantied for a period of 1-year from original date of purchase for defective material, parts, and workmanship. The warranty EXCLUDES accessories, attachments and normal wear parts, when used in accordance with operating instructions under normal and reasonable use.
During the term of the warranty, all labor and parts to place your product in proper operating condition will be a covered service. EXTENDED warranty covers 4 additional years for defective parts, boiler, heating element and housing. Extended warranty does not include labor cost and return shipping. US Steam’s responsibility is limited to repair, replacement, credit or refund, any of which may be selected by US Steam at its sole discretion.
The limited warranty covers only defects arising from normal use and does not include malfunctions or failures arising from: misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, usage not in accordance with user manual and instructions, depletion of consumables, acts of nature or damage caused by repairs where such repairs were made without US Steam’s express approval.
Warranty is Void:
- Damage due to misuse, abuse, negligence, and normal wear related to the product usage.
- Any repair or attempted repairs outside of the US Steam Service Center will void all warranties.
- Lack of proper maintenance or use not in accordance with the provided instructions and/or owner’s manual.
- Disassembly or attempted disassembly of your steamer.
- If the steamer is designated for residential but utilized in a commercial application.
- Using an improper electrical source such as using an extension cord that is not at least 12 gauge / 15AMP rated or higher extension cord
- Adding chemicals or cleaning solution to the boiler or reservoir tank.
- Parts subject to wear and tear not determined defective or items such as O-rings, brushes, hoses, accessories.
GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION AND COSTS
All disputes arising out of or related to the warranty shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas. In the event the customer and US Steam LLC are unable to resolve any customer dispute, and any collection action, suit, or other judicial proceeding is commenced, the prevailing party in any such action, suit, or proceeding shall be entitled to recover any cost and attorney fees incurred.
SATISFACTION PROMISE AND RETURN POLICY
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you have the freedom to return your steamer to us within 30 days for a refund. To obtain a refund, please follow the steps below:
- Call our customer service (817) 297-7745 and request a return authorization.
- You THE CUSTOMER are responsible for the cost of return shipping and it must be in the original shipping box along with all the cleaning attachments.
- Send your product back to us within 1 weeks of receiving your return authorization number. The shipment must be postmarked within this timeframe.
- Upon receiving the product, we will inspect it to ensure that it is in good condition for resale, approve the return(s), and process your refund.
- We will refund you the purchase amount minus outgoing shipping charges.
- The Blue Evolution is excluded from this offer.
Policy Details and Exclusions
All products must be returned undamaged with all original manuals, registration cards, accessories, boxes, outer cartons and packing materials. If a product is returned damaged or with missing items, we reserve the right to assess a restocking fee up to the full value of the purchase, depending on the items damaged or missing. Returns will not be accepted without a return authorization (RA) number. Once a return has been authorized and return instructions provided to the customer, the items must be returned postmarked within 1 week.
Special freight truck deliveries (those items not delivered via UPS Small Package or FedEx Small Package) must be visually inspected at the time of delivery and any damage noted on the signed bill of lading or the delivery should be refused.
Please contact us with any questions you have about our return and exchange policies. We are more than happy to assist you.
The Blue Evolution is excluded from this offer.