Once you purchase a US Steam residential or commercial steam cleaner, you’ll wish you would have found it sooner! There are many uses for a steam cleaner, and many industries can benefit from this “green” and chemical-free cleaning technology. Read US Steam & Vapor Boss testimonials!
As members of the Toyota and Lexus Certification Program, our customers have seen their US Steam commercial steamers reduce chemical usage by up to 90% and cut labor costs up to 50%.
While you may think vapor steam cleaners can only be used indoors to sanitize places like the office, customer lounge areas, water fountains and restrooms, you can use our commercial steam cleaners to detail any vehicle – cars, trucks, SUVs, boats, ambulances and fire trucks.
The powerful, durable, ES1900 commercial steamer is recommended for all detailing needs for any industry. Here’s just some of the items you’ll be able to deep clean with your ES1900:
Steam Cleaning Carpet, Upholstery & Headliners
- Deep clean and freshen fabrics almost instantly.
- Remove gum, lipstick, grease and deep stains.
- Eliminate odors.
- Easily clean vinyl and leather, even in the cracks and crevices. Fabrics, carpets, and mats dry in minutes!
- Clean door skid plates.
Steam Cleaning Hard to Reach Areas
- Clean dashboards, A/C vents, center consoles, armrests, ashtrays, cup holders, in minutes.
Steam Cleaning Glass
- Remove stickers and lettering from new car windows.
- Clean windows without streaking.
- Remove tint.
- Remove smoke odors.
- Remove pet odors.
- Kill mold and mildew.
- Eliminate musky odors.
Steam Clean Exteriors
- Remove wax and compound from moldings, bumpers and detail areas.
- Remove bugs.
- Clean vinyl tops, whitewalls and chrome.
- Remove commercial lettering.
- Spot clean engines.
Don’t Just Clean It – US Steam It!